Custom Legal Website Design
Stand above the crowd with custom legal web design.
When legal web design is on the docket, there is no room for compromise. With more lawyers than ever looking to the Internet as a way to attract new clients, your attorney website has to be interesting, professional, and unique all at the same time.
The team at Legal Web Design can help. As a creative agency founded by attorneys and specializing in attorney websites, we have quickly gained a reputation for unmatched results in the industry. We offer advantages like free consultations, up-front pricing, and comprehensive legal website online marketing plans because we know how important a new legal website is to you and your practice.
Search Engine Optimization ("SEO") for Lawyers
Legal Web Design takes attorney website search engine marketing to the next level.
Search engine optimization for lawyers, or attorney SEO for short, is becoming an increasingly important part of running a successful legal practice. That's because today's clients are no longer looking towards the Yellow Pages or print advertisements to find an attorney – they are turning to search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. If you want them to find your practice instead of a competitor’s, you are going to need the right legal search engine optimization team on your side. It is getting harder than ever for a law firm to reach one of the premier search engine positions, and doing so takes more than just a few minor changes to your legal website.
Social Networking for Law Firms
Leverage the power of social networking for your law firm.
Can social networking sites like Facebook, Google +1, LinkedIn, and Twitter really help you to grow your law practice? The numbers do not lie: More than 500 million people regularly log into their social media accounts – many of them daily. While some go online to catch up with friends and relatives, an increasing number turn to the Internet for recommendations on products, vendors, and even law firms.
No legal web design is complete without a comprehensive online marketing package, and that should include a plan for social media. At Legal Web Design, we know how attorneys can get the most out of their social profiles. Here are just a few of the ways we can help you use it to find more clients and gain a larger public profile:
- Through custom Facebook and Twitter pages that reflect the look and feel of your attorney website
- By sharing traffic and links between your social profiles, your blog posts, and your legal website to enhance your Internet marketing effectiveness
- With content creation designed to enhance your online reputation, attract search engine traffic, and get potential clients to notice your law firm
- By linking your legal practice to other groups and organizations that are recognized leaders in your field of law
If your practice is not taking advantage of the enormous marketing opportunity provided by social networking for law firms, then you are not getting the most out of your attorney website. Contact us for a free consultation today. We will guide you through the process of creating an effective online marketing plan for attorneys, from the initial legal website design to getting the most out of your social media profiles.
Legal Web Hosting/Maintenance
Harness the full power of Legal Web Design, law firm website hosting and managment.
Although they can be easy details to overlook, hosting and management are important pieces of the attorney website design process. No matter how visually attractive your new legal website is, or what amount of programming went into it, it needs to be hosted on a fast, reliable, and accessible server in order to perform the way it is supposed to.
Fortunately, Legal Web Design provides the highest-quality legal website hosting and management service available. We offer this service for our attorney website design clients as well as those firms that simply want more reliability and service from their existing sites.
Mobile Website Development
The web is going mobile. Are you?
More and more, the web is going mobile. Believe it or not, that has several implications for your legal website. Clients are no longer coming to you through print directories, or even search engine access via desktop and laptop computers – more and more, they are getting to know your law practice while on the go, visiting your attorney website through iPads, Androids, iPhones, and other mobile devices.
The market for mobile web users is currently more than 100 million men and women strong, and growing every day. Given that it is the executives and decision-makers who are driving this trend, it is one that you cannot afford to miss out on.
Law Firm Website Receptionist and Live Chat
Live Chat Changes Everything.
For years now, marketing firms have been trying to help you increase your profits by marketing your products more efficiently. A lot of this help has been focused on website search engine optimization (SEO). However, studies have found that 97% of website visitors take absolutely no action. This means that only 3% of website visitors take the time to call an office, set an appointment, purchase a product or anything else that a business would need to earn a profit.
The solution: Simply add SiteStaff to yor wbsite and convert website visitors into leads and customers. By adding SiteStaff the average of visitor conversions can increase by 25% or more!
Facebook for Lawyers
Facebook for Attorneys: 7 Tips For Using it to Grow Your Practice
With more than one billion users expected by the end of 2012 – and millions more joining every month – Facebook isn't just the world's most popular social media site, it is also a great online marketing tool for attorneys and law firms. Using Facebook to find new clients and increase the size of your network takes more than simply setting up a profile, however. To use the site effectively, attorneys have to remember a handful of key tips and strategies.
Here are seven things attorneys can do to use Facebook as a tool to grow their practice:
Twitter for Lawyers
5 Tips for Attorneys Using Twitter as a Marketing Tool
Is Twitter a great online marketing tool for your attorney website… or just a way to waste your time trying to find new clients with 140 characters or less?
The answer to that question depends a lot on how you use Twitter, as well as your approach to social media marketing in a bigger sense. That's because, unlike other tools and ideas you might try, Twitter isn't just about growing your law practice through advertisements – it's all about engaging new potential clients and growing your list of followers to the point that others take notice and start to refer business your way.
With that in mind, here are five tips for attorneys who want to use Twitter as a marketing tool:
Google+ (Plus) Tips for Attorneys
Google+ (Plus) Tips for Attorneys and Law Firms
Please note: Legal Web Design assists with the setup and management of Google+ pages, but does not have a servicemark or trademark affiliation with the Google+ brand or any other Google owned trademark.
In the past few years, social media marketing has become more important to lawyers, especially those looking to gather new clients from their attorney websites. But while Facebook and Twitter were the first social sites to be treated seriously by businesses, Google+ has rapidly earned a place in the market.
Some of the quick growth associated with Google+ (sometimes referred to as Google Plus or simply G+) can certainly be attributed to name recognition. Google isn't just the world's most popular search engine, it's also the most frequently used website on the Internet, and the owner of YouTube and the Android mobile platform. That means that the company has hundreds of millions of happy users – that it can (and has) used to establish a leading position.
At the same time, however, Google+ in some ways represents the best of Twitter, Facebook, and other social sites. That's because it doesn't just allow for networks, social circles, and quick news feed/status updates, but gives you the opportunity to use all of them in a more seamless, straightforward way.
So what does Google+ mean for lawyers and their online marketing strategies? In a word: opportunity. To make the most of it, you just have to know the best ways to integrate G+ into your attorney website marketing strategy.
Here are a few quick tips to help you get started:
1. Setup a Google+ profile today. Although it shouldn't be surprising, given the company's past successes, Google+ is currently registering tens of millions of new users every month. That means that there isn't time to waste, especially if you want to get a leg up on your competitors.
2. Emphasize accuracy, reputation, and professionalism. The same rules you would use to market your legal practice elsewhere apply on Google+, as well. First, make sure that the information listed about your firm is accurate. Then, write descriptions and other content that emphasize your reputation and professionalism within the field.
3. Look for local clients first. Google+ recently "absorbed" Google Places, meaning it's now the top resource for finding local clients. It's more powerful than the Yellow Pages ever were, and a lot less expensive, so ensure that local clients can find your legal practice before worrying about anything else.
4. Build a network that brings in business. The more you are connected with previous clients, other professionals, and even other lawyers in your area (so long as they aren’t direct competitors), the more powerful your Google+ profile is. As with Facebook and Twitter, it's all about making the right connections.
5. Make Google+ a part of your long-term attorney website marketing strategy. Like anything else, it's going to take a bit of time to market your legal practice through Google+. But, if you can commit to making updates, adding content, and following up on requests (or having an online marketing team do it for you), then you're bound to see the right long-term results.
Please note that Legal Web Design's brand is not affiliated with Google+, if you need help working with Google+, designing an attorney website, or just putting together a high-ROI legal Internet marketing strategy, contact the team legal web design today – we'll explain everything you need to know and show you the best ways to get started.
Tips and Tricks
Our Newsletter Subscription is 100% Opt-In - No Spam